On Cash App due to technical reasons, sometimes the direct deposit remains pending. It occurs mainly due to technical reasons. The internet is running slow, or maybe the bank's server has not responded to the Cash App. Many users wonder how long does a pending direct deposit take on a Cash App.
To ascertain it, one has first to understand why the direct deposit is pending on Cash App. You can do it by clicking on the Activity tab and here search for the pending payment. By this way you can locate the reason that is causing the pending status on your cash app deposit:
1. Internet Connectivity issue: Sometimes, the Cash App may show the pending status because there are some internet connectivity issues. You need to check the internet or wi-fi and fix if there are issues with it. Once you do it, there will not be any payment transactions issues and receiving direct deposit.
2. Bank's server not responding: Suppose the sender or the HR department sent your paychecks to your Cash App account, but it failed or remains pending as your bank's server could not respond to the Cash App. In such situations, you should wait and until the direct deposit gets cleared.
3. Insufficient account balance: If there is not enough balance in your Cash App account and you are transferring money with it, it will go in the cash app pending payments. So you should always check the account balance before transferring money from your Cash App account.
How do I accept pending payments on Cash App?
Following are the steps that you need to take to accept the pending payment on Cash App:
Log into a Cash App account.
Click on the Activity tab on the right side of the screen.
Here choose the Pending transactions from your Cash App account.
Then hit the Accept button to receive the pending payment.
Finally, confirm by clicking the "OK."
How to enable direct deposit on Cash App?
For receiving the account or routing number and enabling direct deposit on Cash, App one has to take the below-mentioned steps:
1. Install the Cash App and log into an account
2. Here select the My Cash tab
3. Now you need to click on the option of enable direct deposit
4. Select the get account or routing number
5. Once you click, it is visible on the screen.
Cash App instant deposit not showing up
If Cash App instant deposit is not showing up, it can be due to some technical reasons. If your Cash App is not accepting the payments, you need to update it on your mobile phone. You can also contact the Cash App Support if the Cash App instant deposit is not showing up for a longer time.