Chime has become a very popular way to receive direct deposits in your account. It has been replacing the traditional baking system and allows users to get their pay-checks in the bank through an electronic medium. The Chime direct deposit is a faster way to receive money with no fees required and there are so many advantages of Chime direct deposit still it is not error-free. There are so many benefits that you get with Chime’s direct deposit early.
With this, you can receive a direct deposit from your employer. That is getting a pay-check up to two days earlier as compared to your colleagues who are still using the traditional banking method for receiving money.
There is a process that you need to follow to set-up Chime direct deposit:
1. Fill the Chime direct deposit form
2. Add this information in this form to receive the direct deposit
· Your bank account name and address
· Bank account number
· Routing number
· Type of account (checking or savings)
· Name(s) of the account holder
3. After entering all the required information share this Chime direct deposit form along with routing and account to your employer or HR department to receive pay-checks directly in the account.
Contact Chime Phone Number
Although after setting up Chime direct deposit you can easily receive pay-checks sometimes there can be some Chime direct deposit issues. These can be because of technical issues and also for inauthentic information. You can contact the Chime phone number to know the reason for Chime pending direct deposit. The Chime number is available 24/7 and it is toll-free so that everyone can connect to fix Chime direct deposit issues.