HP users often ask How Do I Connect My Hp Printer to wifi. So if you are also an HP user and are clueless as to How To Connect Hp Deskjet Printer to wifi, then follow the steps mentioned here.
· Press power button to turn on the printer.
· Go to the HP Deskjet touchscreen and click on the right arrow, and press the setup option.
· Then, you need to select the wireless setup wizard from the network menu.
· Then, select your wireless network ID from the proposed list.
· Next, enter the network WEP and WPA password and press Done, and then press OK to confirm the wireless settings.
After you successfully set up the printer on a wireless network, you can move on to the printing tasks.