Manali is one of the most augmented hill stations of Northern India, with immiscible Natural beauty. The city situated on the banks of the Beas River. During Peak timings, Manali is full of Tourists who came from different places. During winters people came to enjoy the snowfall which is what everyone wants to enjoy when planning trips to hill stations. This place is considered as the best place for the newly married couples as there’s beauty all sides. Our Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages are made up for those couples who want to make their Trip memorable and also sort of budget-friendly.
Manali is also famous for its adventure sports. It’s heaven for adventure seekers. There’s top 5 sports mentioned below for which Manali is famous for:
1. River Rafting – One of the best adventurer sports performed over streams of Beas River. Rafting on Beas River is ideal for beginners. The rafting starts from Manaki to Jhiri section which covers almost 14km downwards.
2. Paragliding – Paragliding is done from The Solang Valley which is 15 km above from the main town. It’s a very fun activity, as the duration of flight will be 15-20 minutes. The flight experience you the most beautiful views of Mountain Lashes.
3. Trekking – There are various Trekking points situated in Manali, but one of the famous point is Hampta Pass, which is recommended by various travellers. It’s about 26km long trek for about 4-5 days, You have to climb around 5-6km in a day, but the scenic views will never make you Fatigue.
Check out our best Delhi Shimla Manali tour - https://bit.ly/3e4X2WG
4. Camping – Camping is another major activity in Manali. Everyone loves to stay in the meadows of the mountain. As above mentioned if you trek for 5 Days, you probably do camping in the apple valleys and nearby to waterfalls.
5. Skiing – To explore mountain ranges covered with snow, skiing is the best option for you. It is the best sport to play along with family and friends in most of winters.
Make you itineraries now, Don’t miss these adventure sports in Manali. Check out our Shimla Manali Tour from Delhi for more details.